Friday, June 27, 2008

To-Do

  1. Take babies to school. Wish them happy 3rd Birthday. Contemplate adopting (when we get back) the kitten that was born on daycare property a couple of weeks ago (it's fuzzy! and black!)
  2. Pack for Florida trip by noon.
  3. Remember: camera, sunscreen, aloe in case sunscreen fails us.
  4. Bathing suits. Cute sundresses.
  5. Pack tummy meds for babies with "the wobblies." (Fun for a road trip, though!)
  6. Toys, including Maia's new "Princess Tea Party."
  7. Road Snacks (PB&J, pretzels, bottles of water. Maybe brownies if I am in the mood to bake them later)
  8. Finish work related crap here before leaving.
  9. Wonder why my "v" key is sticking. (Babies....)
  10. Get on road by noon. In Florida about 8 hours later.
  11. Back home either next Thursday or Friday-ish.

I don't know what kind of internet access I will have-- very possibly NONE. So if I don't blog 'til I get back, that's it. It's not that I don't love you all. I do. But I have beaches to walk on and sunscreen to spread on babies salty little skin.

0 comments: