Thursday, June 5, 2008

To-Do List

I normally don't do "to do" lists. But I admire them when other people do them and magically check items off. So here is my current list:

  • Laundry (eternally in progress)
  • Networking computer issues (call Nerdgirl Computers)
  • Work on articles: Anne Sexton, Zora Neale Hurston, Tarot rewrite
  • Work on novel in progress (5,350 words right now)
  • Clean house
  • Read a book for fun
  • Womenwriters website-- fiction editor--review proposals --draft proposal for publication --figure out listserv problem
  • get pool water checked
  • work out/ go to gym
  • grocery shop
  • go to lunch with K next week
  • find someone to put together the fort
  • propose Continuing Ed class
  • clean house (didn’t I say that already?)
  • feel guilty for not getting most of above done
  • obsess over what the hell I'm leaving out. I know there's SOMEthing.

0 comments: