Sunday, February 1, 2009

Facing It

I just wrote & then deleted a whole post on how weird the "alternate universe" of being "friends" with people on Facebook can be and how it can send you careening back into Junior High.

Twice. And then deleted most of it. Twice. Sigh.

In other news-- I am not watching the Superbowl. But not because of and real objection to it. I was just busy. And even the allure of the commercials did not draw me away from a fire, a happy cat lying on the marble in front of it, grading pretty decent papers, and my yummy red beans & rice.

...... if you want to read the rest of this, and you think I might be willing to share privately, in which I give way too much in details, check with my Myspace page, email me, or call me. I just don't feel like it.

That is all. Thumper, be quiet.

0 comments: