Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Wishes

wishing luck
Richard Bach, in one of my all time favorite books, wrote:

You are never given a wish without being given the power to make it true.
You may have to work for it, however. from Illusions, The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah

When I read that book, I was unhappy. I was a sophomore in high school, life was hard in many ways far past the social. As the years have gone by, I have moved back and forth with the Richard Bach quotes. Once, in the WA area where he most likely lives, I saw a man & woman of the right description hanging around a biplane in a local airport. I thought maybe it was Richard & Leslie. I thought that was kind of cool, and would rather have not known if it was or was not.

Today, I got the merest spark, possibility maybe teeny little flicker of good maybe news. We'll see if I have the power to make it come true.

1 comments:

ccw said...

I know you do!