Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Vacation

So I'm off school right now. And, another adjunct called this morning and said with budget cuts, adjuncts could be laid off. You know, yeah, that makes sense. Cut the people who teach the most and get paid the least. Don't cut admin or something. So that's fun news. I suspect the "budget cuts" are related to NEXT school year-- I think the money and courses are already there for this coming semester, but I could be wrong. I have been before!

Anyway. Andrew's car is sorta broken so he took our main family car today and I'm stuck at home. I'm doing laundry & working & right now, Office Space is on the TV.  I'm also using a new web browser cause I hear that Explorer has a ton of huge new vulnerabilities without patches, and when I downloaded I-Tunes a month or so ago, I got Safari, so I figured I'd try it out.  So far, a few annoying differences, but we'll see what happens.  


Now, I need to go get some coffee.  Boring post, dull day.  YAY!

0 comments: