Friday, December 5, 2008

And How Was Your Day?

I did something today that I haven't done in 10 years of teaching. I forgot about a class! I was almost 10 minutes late to the very last class of my comp students in the afternoon. I WAS working; I was hanging around on campus, actually waiting to go to that class, but I was grading portfolios for one of the OTHER classes, and I just lost track of the time & place. It was really embarassing. They were waiting around for their final exam prompt, (the exam is Monday) and one very good student came to my office and said "um, is class cancelled?"

Doh!!

I rushed over, did the whole "here's your test" thing and that was it. Not too big of a deal, but man, this semester I have been flakier than normal. It's mostly because I am way busy, and sometimes a little too busy. But I AM getting everything done, at least.

Anyway. I'm dog tired right now and Andrew is not yet back from his soccer game. We chose to NOT go with him tonight because of previous "dog tired" ness.

Anyway. Things are fine. But I can't WAIT til bedtime.

0 comments: