Thursday, June 4, 2009

RBOC

  • I like pinot grigio. I really like the way it smells. Taste is fine, but I could snort it all day. Is that weird?
  • Johnny Depp in Willy Wonka is f-in brilliant. The rest of the movie is mediocre. But Maia seems to like it.
  • I think too much. But pinot grigio helps with that.
  • pancakes w/ maple syrup. Yeah.
  • Is it Thursday?
  • is this really random?
  • Fuses
  • peacocks
  • Okay, that was totally random. But it's also what's on the TV so I don't get to claim credit.
  • Creep: Crash
  • Now I gotta.
  • My daughter is totally a clone of me.
  • Let me restate how brilliant I think Johnny Depp is in this movie. He manages to mix a childlike innocence with a real sinister characteristic that is Emo Plus serious vengeance demon.
  • Veruca Salt is a little brat.

0 comments: