Sunday, May 24, 2009

Kid Pix

I haven't posted pictures here in forever because mostly I've been doing much of my "bloggy content" on Facebook. It's kind of hard to keep up with multiple platforms. But there are a couple of family members who still haven't taken the FB plunge, so I'm going to post several recent pix here for them to see.

This is Maia on the "pirate floaty" that the kids really had a great time with about a month ago. We couldn't get them off of the thing for days. Now, it mostly floats alone. But they're still sometimes dueling with their various swords. :) I just don't have any pictures of that yet.

Another favorite activity is riding in circle around mom & dad's pool chairs. Here they are from my cell phone. The one of Maia is a little blurry, since it's a so so phone.



That's all I've got on this laptop. I need to go to the other computer and see what I have. But this should get you a quick fix for now. :)

0 comments: