Wednesday, May 28, 2008

In Da House

This is the official blog for Dr. Kimberly Wells. I will post teaching bits, poetry, creative fiction, etc, here when the need arises. I've been blogging for years but went "offline" and anonymous. Recently, I decided I really do need an online presence in my real name. But this will be all the stuff I don't mind just ANYone reading. No gossip, nothing that needs a disclaimer, here. :) So if you want the gossip, you'll have to figure out my secret identity. (But I wouldn't recommend that....many have tried, and many have perished.) :)

You'll just never know which of those other blogs out there is mine, and if you know me in real life, please don't "out" me.

I'll write more later, though.

Hola! Aloha! Itlan! (If you don't get the last one, it's an inside joke thingy).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice.
you are linked (but not connected to the other).

Rhonda said...

So pretty! Thanks for the link!